I recently went window-online shopping at Sephora and they have a lot of awesome goodies that I want to try out so badly. Lets get to the list of products that I want to try out.
- NAKED – Smokey Eye Palette
I love all the colours that they offer for this new palette, they look absolutely stunning and I can see some amazing combinations from this palette. When does Urban Decay disappoint, honestly.
- Sephora – Airbrush Concealer Brush #57
This brush looks beautiful, and I’ve been really wanting a new concealer brush that one I have I don’t fully like. When I was in the store this brush looked like really good quality.
- YSL – Touche Eclat Blur Perfector
As stated on Sephora “A blur perfector compact that perfects the skin while retaining its luminous glow”, who doesn’t want a little bit of glow to there skins.
- Origins – Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay
Anything with rose in the name, you have got me. As well, it states “Pores appear to vanish and clarity is restored for a radiant, youthful-looking complexion that’s silky-smooth to the touch.” I definitely wouldn’t mind trying this mask out to see if my pores appear smaller, I definitely have that issue on my nose.
- YSL – Volupte Tint-In-Oil
I would love to try the YSL, in the lip colour Undress Me 3, it looks to be a gorgeous colour. And I constantly hear amazing things when it come to YSL lip products. It’s definitely on the pricier side but if I just invest in the one colour that would be amazing.
1. Sonia Kashuk Lip Liner – Pink Whisper
2. Glam Glow
3. Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil
4. Sonia Kashuk Tinted Lip Balm – Hint of Berry
5. Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
6. Pixi Eye Mesmerizing Mineral Palette Plum Quartz
7. Formula X Nail polish – Dynamic
8. Co Lab Dry Shampoo – Tropical
I recently went a little bit crazy at Sephora, Winners and Target. I got some amazing new products that I want to try out so badly. First off this is my first time to get Sonia Kashuk products and I’m excited to try it out I’m thinking of doing a makeup look tomorrow for my night out with my girlfriend. I got a beautiful nude pink colour lip liner from Sonia Kashuk, which is a perfect lip colour for when you want a simple eye makeup look, especially for work. I also bought the tinted lip balm in a deep plum colour from Sonia Kashuk. I’m excited because that colour would work so pretty with the eye palette I got from Pixi. The eye palette is called Plum Quarts with hints of plum, pinky-nude, and cocoa shades.
From Sephora I bought the Glam Glow mask FINALLY, and its amazing. I tried it out right away and boy did it clean the pores on my nose amazingly. In addition, to the Glam Glow put the Tart Maracuja oil on at night before going to bed and your face is supple the next day, moisturized just glowing. Along with those I got the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara, it’s pretty good. It’s better at separating the eyelashes, I’m sure if I layered it on it would look fuller but thats not my style. Lastly, I decided to try the Formula X nail polish in the colour Dynamic (grey colour) and I can see what the fuss is about it lasts pretty long, and its a nice formula, easy to apply and drys quickly.
The last product that I wanted to try was the Co Lab dry shampoo, I got it in the Tropical smell, check out Essie Buttons empties product reviewing the Co Lab dry shampoo.
I’ve been wanting to try the Urban Decay Naked Palettes so badly that I finally picked out the two that I really loved and thought I could get some good use out of it. I ended up getting the Naked Palette 1 and 3. Naked 1 has more of earthy, warm and golden colours to it, leaning more towards the brown shades. While Naked 3 palette has more of the soft pink and rose gold look to it. Both palettes have matte colours and shimmery. My review on these two palettes will be based on colour variation, texture, and lasting ability.
1. Colour Variation: The colour options are amazing and you can do a lot of various looks with it. From neutral eye look that works perfect for work or an appointment/meeting, to a night time evening look. I’ve yet to see how many different looks I can make but so far I was able to do 5, and I’m sure you can do much more if you get really creative.
2. Texture: The texture of the palette is outstanding it glides on really well, smooth and creamy. Which is something I prefer in my shadows. I find that the shadows are much better when you spray your makeup brushes with some water mist (like the Evian mist) it helps to pack on the eye shadow and makes it really stand out. The shimmery colours are a bit harder to work with you have to really layer it on for it to show. In particular the Naked 3 palette.
3. Lasting Ability: Overall, the shadows stay on for quite a bit. It definitely lasts longer and better when you put on the eyeshadow primer, which both Naked palettes provide a sample of all four of there eyeshadow primers. It works okay without the eyeshadow primer but if I had to give one suggestions it be ….. primer.
Overall satisfaction is a 8 out of 10. I love the colours that they provide, they work really well with my eye colour makes my eye stand out. I love the selection of matte and shimmery. I do find that the palette are rather pricy they are $64.00 CAD dollars, so it isn’t something on the cheap side. But at the end I do think you are getting your money’s worth and it should last you quite a long time.