I recently show you all that I bought the Pixi Mesmerizing Mineral Eye Palette in the beautiful colours called plum quartz. I got the palette on sale at my local Target so the price of it wasn’t expensive, it was around $9 CAD. With this palette in particular there were actually a couple things that I really liked about it, and only one con but it isn’t necessarily a big deal. However, lets get to the pros and the con for the shadows.
- The pigmentation is outstanding – recommendation is to wet the sponge applicator making the colours glide on smoothly
- The shadows are long lasting, it was good for around 8 hours (regular work day)
- All of the colours are beautifully made to all go together, whether it’s for a day or a nighttime look
- The price is relatively cheap so it doesn’t hurt the wallet
- Perfect amount of eyeshadow colours for a beginner with makeup
- You need quite a bit of the product to be able to see the colour
Thus, if you are a beginner when it comes to makeup and aren’t sure which colours to get I’d definitely recommend you stick to neutrals at first easier to play around with, without it looking to much on the eyes. But I’d recommend if you could buy the Pixi palette because the colours they have are just beautiful, but then again this palette did appeal to my taste and style preference.
If you have tried the Pixi eye shadow palette, I’d love it if you would leave a comment and let me know what you thought about the palette.