This is such amazing news to receive that I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely
Collective Couture. Make sure to check out her wonderful blog with such amazing content.
Thank you for the amazing nomination I’m truly excited just to be considered for this award. But lets get to the rules.
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Answer questions given.
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and link them.
- Create 11 new questions.
- Notify all nominees.
1) What are your future plans for your blog?
I hope that this blog becomes a place of conversation for people who enjoy beauty products just as much as I do and also where we can provide reviews on products and hopefully provide the makers ideas on what to improve in these products.
2) If you could collaborate with one person or brand, who would it be?
The one brand that I would absolutely love to collaborate with is Urban Decay. They just make amazing beauty products and they were really the reason I became in love with beauty and finally finding a way to be creative in my own sense. As someone who alway thought I had no creativity I really found makeup and beauty as a way to let out that creativity I had.
3) What is your favourite make up item?
My favourite makeup item is my Urban Decay NAKED palette. Beautiful neutral tone colours, easy to blend and work with. The shades are prefect for a daytime look that can be easily transformed into a night-time look.
4) What’s on your wishlist this year?
My wishlist item for this year would have to be the Zoeve beauty brushes, I’ve heard such amazing reviews on these brushes and I would love to amp up my beauty brushes and like any artist to be able to create amazing masterpieces you need to have amazing tools to go with it.
5) If you could only shop in one shop forever, what would it be?
Well that is an easy response, that would definitely be Sephora, it has everything you can think of beauty related.
6) What’s your idea pamper night?
My ideal pampering night, is getting into a tub of hot water with some lavender episome salt just to relax the muscles. Then once I am done I’d do a clay mask to clear the skin. Then I’d finish it off with painting my nails to start the next day amazingly.
7) Choose one: Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle. Which one and why?
Beauty would definitely be my choice. I love to get my day started by doing my makeup, feeling all dolled up just gets me started and ready to take the day on.
8) Where’s your favourite place to blog?
I’m not to sure what this mean’t but I’m going to guess where I love to blog from and thats usually from Starbucks, where I can get a nice cup of vanilla coffee enjoying the atmosphere of coffee making around me, it’s heavenly.
9) Favourite movie?
My favourite movie that I really enjoy watching would be The Notebook, I didn’t think a romance movie would be my favourite but I loved the book and the movie just as much. The passion, the acting and the story just makes me happy every time.
10) Places to visit on your bucket list?
Some of the top places I’d love to see are Australia, Spain, Aruba, Maldives, Bora Bora, and Iceland.
11) Twitter or Instagram? Why?
Because I am a visual person I’d say Instagram would be my preference. I love to see what pictures people post to feel like I’m there with the person enjoying that moment in their lives.
1. What is the reason that made you want to blog?
2. If you could create a career out of blogging would you and why?
3. What is one beauty product that you use on a daily basis?
4. If you had to choose between using only a bronzer, highlighter or blush which one and why?
5. What is your daily makeup routine?
6. What is your favourite beauty blogger and why?
7. What would be your five tips for bloggers that are beginning?
8. Whom would you want to collaborate with in the beauty world?
9. What would be your Sephora wishlist? The reasons for the products you choose.
10. What is your favourite TV show, or series to watch?
11. Whats the reason for why you wear makeup if you do? Or your love for beauty products.
Thank you for this amazing nomination and all the best to the nominees 🙂