I’m not the biggest addicts of lipstick, I find that I forget to put it on. Even though I love makeup, theres just something about lipstick and lip products that I’m not naturally drawn to. Perhaps I haven’t developed the confidence yet to wear such intense colours. Or by the end I’m rushing to get out of the house to get somewhere. But when I do have the proper time to full go out with makeup, then I usually stick to these 5 products.
1. Revlon Just Bitten Lip stain & Balm – in the colours Flame and Crave. The colour flame is a bright red colour that is more on the cool tone. The colour crave is a deep fuchsia colour again more on the cool tone side. These lip stains are just beautiful in colour and they don’t transfer to anything. The only downside is that they get worn out so you do have to reapply at some point.
2. Revlon Colour Burst – matte balm in the colour elusive. This colour is a beautiful matte, muted rose pink colour. Comes on creamy and can stay on pretty long, but if you do eat food or drink anything you will have to reapply the product. The colour is definitely more towards the nude, which makes it a perfect nude without washing out your face.
3. NYX soft matte lip cream – in the colour Istanbul, which is a soft nude pink perfect colour for a soft and simple look perhaps with a beautiful cat eye. Thats usually how I pair this lipstick colour with.
4. Makeup For Ever Lipstick – rouge artist natural in the colour N9 copper pink. This colour is once again a perfect colour for a natural look and is definitely a hydrating product for the lips.
5. Vaseline Lip Therapy – this is the perfect lip balm for those dry & chapped lips, long lasting lip balm for those terrible cold winter days.
Leave a comment down below with your favourite lip products and why you would recommend it.