1. BOURJOIS Healthy Mix Concealer / $19 CAD / Link
– Easy to blend, covers up dark circles like no ones business and it’s extremely lightweight
2. Benefit Erase Paste / $32 CAD / Link
– Thicker product, heavy coverage, covers up under eye circles while brightening
3. Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch / $6.99 CAD / Link
– Brightens up the under eye area, I use it primarily as a highlighter for my face.
4. Tart Maracuja Creaseless Concealer / $29 CAD / Link
– Thicker product, heavy coverage, covers up blemishes and brightens up the face.
These are my top 4 favourite concealers especially due to my dark circles, I find that the easiest one to apply and with the best coverage is the Bourjois concealer. But the other 3 are just as amazing in there own way.