My morning routine always includes one of the basic essentials and that is a face cleanser. Well I think my toothbrush and tooth paste are also an essential, but this cleanser is next to them.
At first I didn’t think I would like the cleanser just because I didn’t try a lot of Fresh products and wasn’t sure what to expect. I was a drug store kind of gal, just a simple cleanser and I was happy. Well now I am hooked and I can’t look at any other face cleanser the same, its not like my fresh soy cleanser. But here are some of my pro’s and con’s for this products and why you should consider trying it out.
– Lightweight – meaning that it’s not a heavy cleanser
– Cleans off makeup amazingly, even your tough eyeliner. But I’m not sure about the waterproof makeup.
– Claims to be for all skin types
– Leaves your face glowing and looking fresh (no pun intended)
– Lathers-less and a small amount is just enough to clean your whole face, meaning you use less product 🙂
– No scent – it has a bit of a scent that is very minimal,but kind of has an unusual scent as well.
– Doesn’t have the soapy lather feel which could be confusing at first, but trust me you get over it.